At The Legal Group, we are devoted to promoting the development of our community, regionally and globally. Therefore, we have integrated an inhouse Corporate Social Responsibility program (CSR), conducting our business in a sustainable way.
As a leading full-service law firm in the UAE, we are engaged to align our values and actions to deliver excellent legal services to our clients and provide more value to the communities our lawyers serve.
The Legal Group is dedicated to safeguarding the environment which is our greatest natural resource. Therefore, many initiatives have been implemented to reduce our carbon footprint. These initiatives include:
- Switching as much as possible from the traditional paper system used by law firms and reinforcing the use of paperless electronic systems;
- TLG encourages all its clients and Team members to recycle paper, cans, etc. and we have a no-plastic policy endorsed by our employees;
- We strive to source materials that can be recycled in all their initiatives, as well as buying locally, which reduces fuel costs.
At TLG, we have a corporate commitment to environmental sustainability. As such, green initiatives are in place and we endeavor to continuously build upon these.
Students: The Legal Group invests in new and young talent to help develop their skills and prepare them for their careers as a way of giving back. The Corporate and Commercial Department accomplishes that by offering, Moot Court Practice Rounds and a comprehensive internship program for those studying or interested in law and related disciplines.
- Moot Court Practice Rounds: TLG hosts teams participating in moot court competitions and offers to them a first-hand feel of the process of an actual court. Participants engage in interesting legal issues, enhance their advocacy, legal research and writing skills while working closely and learning from their peers. Moot Court Competitions are intellectually rewarding and highly enjoyable.
- Internship program: Fostering an environment for development, learning and growth, our Corporate and Commercial Department offers an Internship Program to lawyers, fresh graduate and law students who seek to gain insight into the Corporate & Commercial legal field and the practice of law in the United Arab Emirates, across the Gulf Cooperation Council States and Middle East, North Africa region as a whole.
For more information click on the link: tlg.ae/practices/internship-programme
Public: TLG offers trainings on diverse legal issues to individuals, institutions, authorities, legal professionals while remaining accessible to non-lawyers including managers, and corporate executives. The trainings cover key topics such as Corporate and Commercial Law, Intellectual Property, Anti-Counterfeiting, Business Management, Labour and Employment regulations, Dispute resolution, and any requested topics.
TLG values the importance of giving back to the community, particularly to those who do not have access to legal support. As such, our lawyers' efforts focus on providing them with free access to justice, legal representation, and advice. Throughout its pro bono initiative, TLG’s billing hours will be allocated to serve worthy causes to the community.