Please submit your CV to email@example.com and should an opportunity arise, TLG will get in touch with you. TLG is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
All information will be treated with utmost confidentiality and is not accessible to outside parties.
Now Hiring: Accountant
Organizational Skills, Analytical Skills, Competence, attention to detail, responsibility, efficiency, professional, focused, teamwork, thoroughness, ethical conduct and financial management.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor degree in Accounting with 2 to 3 years accounting experience.
Employment Type: Full time
Industry: Law firm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare journal entries
- Complete general ledger operations
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statement
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
- Account/bank reconciliations
- Review and process expense reports
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Basic knowledge on Tally or any accounting software system
- Can handle accounting independently
- Excellent writing and communication in English
- Responsible for bank transaction, withdrawals and deposits
- Administrative work (Maintain systematic files for safekeeping
- Preparing financial report
- Issue invoice to clients based on the service rendered
- Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy